Happy Wednesday! How was your Fourth of July? Mine was a bit of a bummer because of the weather (it rained...), but I still managed to find ways to make it a fun day!
I'm excited, because I have a bunch of fun recipes to show you over the next few weeks! I don't want to give anything else away yet, so let's get to the news!
- Oh, Georgetown. Why do we need a parasol share? #firstworldproblems
- Apparently we can get sick from eating raw flour... who else is still going to eat cookie dough?
- As a general rule, most baby animals probably don't need you to rescue them. Things are different out in the wild.
- I can now relate to many of these jokes about being a Hamilton fan.
- The things that we put on our bodies and in our environment are just as important to our health as the things we eat.
- A Trio heads to Rio: Triplets from Estonia are all running in the women's Olympic marathon for the first time!
- I have complained about having a hard time getting myself to run/exercise recently... but try being this woman with cerebral palsy. She gets up and does it anyway! So inspiring!
- Could going to talk therapy be right for you? I have had a wonderful experience so far, and consider it an important part of my self-care routine.
- Now for some fun: Can you actually relate to these goats?
- And if you're having a bad day, there's probably someone out there who is in the same boat... or maybe their boat is already sinking.
- The garlic scape pesto I was working on didn't come out that great, which is why I didn't share it here. However, this recipe for Artichoke Garlic Scape Pesto looks great!
- Need a cool drink? This Cardamom Cinnamon Turmeric Iced Tea sounds different, but delicious!
- Peaches are coming into season... I want to make this Thai Grilled Corn and Peach Quinoa Salad!
- Keep the patriotic feeling going with these No Bake Berry Cashew Cream Bars!
- I am still all about grilled corn (and probably grilled vegetables in general): Enter Grilled Corn & Zucchini Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette. (If only I had a grill...)