So the Coldplay concert was one of the most amazing nights of my life so far. I wasn't able to get very many good pictures to show you, but I have it all saved in my head. They put on a great show, and they will always have a special place in my life. I just wish I could see them again! Hopefully this isn't their last album/tour!
Well so much has also been going on in the news lately! Would you care for some interesting, alternative reads?
- With so much hate in the world, it's on us as individuals to make a difference to make things better. That's why it's important that Leslie Jones and her supporters are speaking out against Twitter.
- Sports are meant to be a place where we can escape the sometime harsh reality of everyday life. It wasn't for this girl trying to play hockey on a boy's team.
- Can we stop harassing wildlife? I'm all about beautiful photos of nature too, but there are boundaries to stay behind.
- Healthy fat is okay after all (shocker).
- I couldn't imagine my life without books. What can we do to get more of them in the hands of children that need them the most?
- Can you believe that little ducklings are capable of abstract thought? Because it's true.
- Food waste is a serious problem and is something that America doesn't want to be #1 at. This actually reflects many of the problems with the food system in this country.
- According to science, music is universal, but the way we experience it might not be,
- Here are some amazing iPhone photos!
- One of the ultimate questions for a foodie: Can you identify these herbs just by looking at them?
- I love the way that Kylie explained the two types of hunger we all have. It has been extremely helpful to me as I continue to improve my eating habits. It's actually the same kind of idea that helped me overcome and work with my anxiety; once I could identify it, I was able to prevent it from bothering me.
- New Britney Spears music!
- This Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad is my kind of simple dish.
- Also: Vegan Milky Ways! You literally don't have to give up anything to be a vegan (besides animal products and cruelty of course)!
- I wrote this yesterday, so I was totally thinking about Taco Tuesday!